Search Engine Marketing
Search engine marketing, or SEM, encompasses all of your efforts to promote your website through natural and paid search results. While there are a number of tactics you can employ to increase traffic from search engines, there are two main types: organic (or unpaid) and paid (or sponsored). SEM covers both, along with other techniques used to get potential customers to notice and click on an ad.
I’m a Google Ads certified specialist. I’ve been working with Google Ads for almost 4 years. I’ve managed over 100 campaigns around the world. I will assist you in creating ideal Ads campaigns for your business website. I can suggest out areas where you can improve to increase sales by lowering your bounce rate, increasing your search traffic quality, increasing your quality score, and increasing your click-through rate. Hiring a Certified Google Ads freelancer might save you hundreds of dollars in management expenses.
- Create a Google Ads (Adwords) Search Campaign Based on Your Website and Goals
- Keywords Research (Short & Long Tail) (Short & Long Tail)
- Advertising Creation (Responsive & Text Ads)
- Conversion Action and Tag Configuration to Track Leads or Sales Adding Negative Keywords to Exclude
- Unwanted Traffic Adding Relevant Ad Extensions to Increase Ad Copies
- Choosing a Relevant Audience
- Manual Bidding To Achieve Low CPC Recommendation For Your Landing Page
- If Necessary Campaigns I Can Setup & Run: (Search, Shopping & Display)
- Setup of Demographics
- Ad group organization
- If appropriate, demographic configuration (age, gender, language, location, device, and platform)
- GTM for conversion tracking
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM YOUR GOOGLE ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN?
- Only relevant and high-quality traffic will be delivered to you.
- The clickthrough rate for all keywords will be higher (CTR)
- Keywords with a high-quality score.